There are a variety of different funding sources available for individuals with developmental disabilities; the difficult part is finding the one that is right for you or your loved one. Hopefully the list and descriptions of the following popular funding sources and their links can help.
- Missouri First Steps offers coordinated services and assistance to young children with special needs and their families. First Steps is designed for children, birth to age 3, who have delayed development or diagnosed conditions that are associated with developmental disabilities.
- Missouri Department of Mental Health services are available through your local regional office. Please contact your case manager if you are interested in services though our Green Maxville and Associates.
- The Developmental Disabilities Resource Board (DDRB) Funding through DDRB is available in Jefferson and Saint Charles counties. Please contact your case manager if you have funding through DDRB and are interested in services through Green Maxville and Associates.
- Applied Behavior Analysis Services may also be covered by your family’s private insurance provider. Below you will find a complete list of insurance companies for which Green Maxville and Associates is an in-network provider. Please contact us today for more information.
- Private payment can be set-up by contacting out agency for details.